How can you start a church in your own home? It's probably easier than you think! Whether you live in a castle or a grass hut, the place where you live can house a congregation of Christ's church - and we're here to help!
The Bible gives us the pattern for worshiping God by providing examples of how Christ's apostles and disciples worshiped in the first century.
The early Christians met on the first day of the week, where they:
- Partook of the Lord's Supper [Matthew 26:17-30, Mark 14:15-26, I Corinthians 11:23-32]
- Preached God's word [Mark 16:15-16, I Corinthians 1:18, II Timothy 2:2 & 3:14-4:5]
- Made music with their voices [Matthew 26:30, I Corinthians 14:15, Ephesians 5:19, Colosians 3:16, Hebrews 2:12, James 5:13]
- Prayed [Acts 2:42, Luke 11:1-13]
- And gave of their means [I Corinthians 16:1-2 & II Corinthians 9:6-9]
All of these things can be done in any house or meeting place. If you don't already have a congregation of Christ's Church in your area, you can invite others to meet in your own home and worship in truth and spirit every Sunday. We will be happy to help you in any way we can.
The Jule Miller Visualized
Bible Study Series
For over three generations, hundreds of thousands, both in the USA and all over the world have been saved and added to the Lord's church having learned God's way of salvation through Bible study using the Visualized Bible Study Series.
Presented in five clear, concise lessons so God's truth can be easily understood:
- The Patriarchal Age
- The Mosaic Age
- The Christian Age
- God's Plan for Redeeming Man
- History of the Lord's Church
The teaching style is straightforward but not offensive. Teaching God's way of salvation with the power of many colorful visuals can help reach those who are in need of God's saving grace. Manuals are printed in full color and used widely in home studies, Bible classes, prison ministries, and pulpit presentations.
Shipping: $3.00 US
Total: $13.00 US